Japanese Organic Fertilizer – Technical Specification
Our Japanese Organic Fertilizer is a material having fertilizer that is derived from plant or animal substances.
The analysis of a fertilizer material indicates the amount of nitrogen (N), phosphates (P2O5), potash (K2O) and other trace elements in the material.
Our Japanese Organic Fertilizer is produced from layer chicken dropping and well matured with long fermentation process and free from any chemical compound.
|Product||Japanese Organic Fertilizer|
|Size||Granular: 2 to 5 mm|
|N-P-K Content||6: 5 : 6|
|DOT Shipping name||Non-Hazardous Dry Freight|
|Locality||Produced from layer chicken dropping and well matured with long fermentation process. Suitable for used as organic fertilizer.|
|Supply Ability||10 000 Metric Ton / Month|
|Nitrogen, N||4.00- 6.00|
|Sulfur, S||280.0-360.0 ppm|
|Boron, B||2.40-3.00 ppm|
|Zinc, Zn||225-280 ppm|
|Manganese, Mn||33-42 ppm|
|Iodine, I||2.0 -2.5 ppm|
|Copper, Cu||80-100 ppm|
1. Information regarding Japanese Organic Fertilizer cannot be used without written authority.
2. Exchange capacity depends on sample pretreatment and analytical method used.
3. Sequence is generalized. Actual selectivity and exchange capacity for specific ions should be determined by tests with actual solutions to be used / treated.
4. While technical data is presented as accurately as possible, being a natural product some variation is possible. Users should determine by independent testing suitability of product for particular uses.
4 Comments »
- Cnar Grow 2020 – Technical Analysis
- Cnar Grow 2020 Field Experiments
- Cnar Grow 2020 (MAHA Award Winning Fertilizer)
- Direktori Peniaga, Pengedar, Pembekal dan Usahawan Pertanian
- Zeolite Dalam Baja Terbaru MPOB F4 – Berita Harian 25 Mac 09
- Japanese Organic Fertilizer – Quotation
- Japanese Organic Fertilizer – Technical Specification
- Guna Baja Gunung Berapi- Petikan Kosmo 16 Okt. 2008
- Tawaran Terkini
- Latest Offer
- Zeolite for Waste Water and Effluent Treatment
- Apakah Baja Zeolite?